All year long with focus in August & September
- While contributions are accepted all year long,
we encourage families to contribute in August and September to help us plan more effectively for next year.
- Primary source of funding for the International Intern Program.
- 100% of the proceeds go directly to the Spanish Education Fund. Ask your Human Resources Department about a Corporate Matching Program. Corporate matching funds significantly increase the funds we raise.
- Your contribution is tax deductible.
- Donate online and spread your payments out monthly, details below.
Make checks payable to the Spanish Education Fund and mail to:
SEF Treasurer, 9570 Sky Lane, Eden Prairie, MN 55347
- CREDIT CARD
Make your donation ONLINE!!
Use DONATE button >>
How to make monthly annual contribution payments online
Setting up monthly Annual Contribution payments is easy and spreads out your donation making it easier on your budget too!
Step 1: Go to the SEF home page (www.spanisheducationfund.org). Scroll to the Fundraising section of the page.
Step 2: Click on the “donate” button in the Fundraising section, see figure 1, or in the side bar along the right-hand side of every page.
Step 3: On the PayPal page, fill in the amount you want to donate monthly in Box 1 and check the “Make This Recurring (Monthly)” box. See figure 2.
Step 4: If you have a PayPal account, sign in and complete transaction.
Step 5: If you do not have a PayPal account and want to pay by credit card, fill in the information below and complete transaction.
Spanish Education Fund | firstname.lastname@example.org | Expanding our children’s world